FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How long have you been in the industry?
- Our Company has been operational since 2011 under DMETCO Home Health Care in Abu Dhabi City. We have built a very good reputation with our clients, as well as with government bodies such as HAAD and DAMAN. With the official establishment of DUNIA AL KHAIR in Al Ain in mid 2014, we began expanding our network to other regions within the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. DMETCO is striving to be the BEST home care choice not only in Abu Dhabi City, but also throughout the UAE.
What kind of services do you provide?
- DMETCO provides a wide range of nursing services ranging from skilled nursing services to personal care. We also provide rehabilitation services. Free monthly home medical consultations are provided by our in-house doctor to ensure the wellness of our patients through proper medical care. All our medical staffs were selected based on strict technical criteria; hence we can guarantee the safety and quality of the services we are delivering.
Where do you provide services?
- Any client residing within UAE can avail our services. They can contact us directly or through a referral.
Do I need physician referral for your services?
- YES. For Insurance Card Holders, we will need a referral to home care services, including a medical report, from the treating physician. Once the referral from the treating physician is received, we will get the approval from the insurance company.
What services are included in DMETCO Home Health Care personal care?
- In addition to skilled nursing services, we also provide personal care for each of our clients. This includes activities of daily living such as, bathing, dressing, toileting, grooming, shaving, oral care, and eating, and may also include but not limited to nutrition education, home risk management for patients’ safety, ambulation and transfer, and other medically related activities.