Skilled nursing care
Our Skilled Nursing Team has a wide range of experiences in different specialty areas such as, ICU, ER, PICU, NICU, Pediatrics, and others. Depending on the assessment of the patient, DMETCO Home Health Care provides an array of skilled nursing services.
Some areas of nursing we support are:
- Post Hospital Discharge Care
- Geriatric Care
- Pediatric Care
- Blood Sugar Monitoring and Insulin Administration
- Tube Feeding
- Tube Care (Nasal and Gastrointestinal)
- Tracheostomy and Stoma Care
- Urinary Catheter Care (Straight, indwelling, suprapubic)
- Medication Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Wound Care and Pain Management
- Active and Passive Range of Motion Exercise
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
Physical therapy helps individuals improve mobility, restore functional movement, increase independence, relieve pain and minimize limitations. Physical Therapists aim to enhance and restore quality of life.
We in DMETCO Home health care, show pride in our work by striving to bring excellent care and choose to create a high standard care in rehabilitation. We would like our clients to understand that therapy is not just physical; it is an experience where our caring, well trained, and supportive health care team is next to them to help them recover and regain independence, and to improve the quality of their lives.
Our rehabilitation services include:
- Evaluation and Treatment
- Therapeutic Exercises -Range of motion, stretching and flexibility, strengthening, balancing, postural stability, gait retraining.
- Pain Management
Personal care & daily activities
Our services to assist in daily activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bathing and Grooming
- Routines and Dressings
- Feeding Assistance
- Ambulation and Mobility Support
Doctor home visit
Our Home Care Physician provides comprehensive medical care in order to minimize the need for hospitalization. The doctor’s visit to your home will help family members understand our continuous health management approach and give them an opportunity to discuss with the doctor the medical progress in detail.